- Posters must be prepared in portrait format, 120 cm x 90 cm, in English. Mounting material will be available on site. All poster boards will be numbered. Staff will assist you in locating your poster wall and setting up your poster.
- Additionally poster authors are requested to prepare one Slide with a short summary of your Poster.
- Formats required: Slide format 4:3
- Authors must be present at their poster session. The poster session will start with a one minute slide presentation of the poster work, which will be moderated by the session chair. Subsequently the attendees of the poster session will discuss individually the poster with the presenter.
Poster discussion sessions will take place at the following times:
- Saturday, from 16.00-17.00 (Poster Session 1)
- Sunday, from 12.00-13.00 (Poster Session 2)
- Monday, from 12.00-13.00 (Poster Session 3)
Mounting Time guide
Poster Session 1 - Saturday
Poster authors presenting their Poster during Poster Session 1 can mount the posters on Saturday from 13:45-16:00. All posters have to be taken down by 18:00 at the latest.
Poster Session 2 - Sunday
Poster authors presenting their Poster during Poster Session 2 can mount the posters on Sunday from 7:30-10:00. All posters have to be taken down by 18:00.
Poster Session 3 - Monday
Poster authors presenting their Poster during Poster Session 3 can mount the posters on Monday from 7:30-10:00. All posters have to be taken down by 18:00.
Thank you for your understanding that posters, not removed by the above mentioned times, cannot be stored.